Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Please visit our returns centre at returns.timbrwatches.com
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
When is an item returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date and we will ensure this is resolved ASAP.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items within 7 days of delivery. Once the exchange request is approved, we ask you to return the unwanted item and the replaced item will then be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I send the items back?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 3 - 5 working days of approval
Do I qualify for the Watch for Life Promise?
To see if you qualify for the watch to life promise please click the link below
I qualify for the watch for life promise, what do I do now?
Fantastic, please submit your return request through our returns centre, attach photos of the issue and we will be in contact to advise what happens next.
I still have questions
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.